Why Hire R Mechanical Heating and Air?R Mechanical Heating and Air has several qualities that help us stand apart from our competitors. We are able to provide a level of service to the customer that isn't very prevalent in the industry.
R Mechanical Heating & Air is a company that enhances your environment by designing and servicing comfortable, efficient, and reliable home heating and cooling systems that protect the investment in your property.
- Quick response time
- 24/7 emergency service
- Rapid problem resolution
- Personalized relationships
- Flexibility to meet customer needs
- Clean and complete installations
- We are family owned and operated with over 25 years experience
- Sense of importance and priority given to customers
- High quality work
- Union workforce
- Fully licensed and insured
- Certified woman-owned business
- Use of high quality suppliers and subcontractors
- Servicing and replacing all makes and models
- Accredited business with the BBB
- Free estimates on new installations
Why We Use Rheem Air Conditioners and Furnaces:"Rheem Manufacturing Company was established in the mid-1920s when brothers Richard and Donald Rheem acquired a galvanizing plant in San Francisco, California. In the 1930's, Rheem began manufacturing water heaters, and by 1936 had coast-to-coast distribution. During the 1940s and 1950s, the company increased it's product line to include space heating units for home, oil furnaces and air conditioners.
In 1959, Rheem acquired Ruud Manuracturing Company, a pioneer in the water heating industry with a well-regarded product line and a distribution network throughout North America. In subsequent years, Rheem entered the heating and air conditioning market and expanded in the late 1960s and 1970s with the rapid growth of the central air conditioning industry. In 1985, the company aquired Raypak, a leading producer of copper tube boiler used for swimming pool heating and commercial hot water supply and hydronic heating."